Automatic insufflator model INF02
Insufflator is an auxiliary medical equipment for maintaining constant intra-abdominal pressure during endoscopic interventions on the abdominal and pelvic organs.
Features of the INF02 insufflator
• Carbon dioxide is used for insufflation, which is ideal for endoscopic surgical procedures
• Gas supply and intra-abdominal pressure are carried out automatically.
• Control over the processes of insufflation is carried out using modern microprocessor technology.
• Gas supply and gas regulation can be carried out in manual mode.
• Pressure of the gas reservoir and the abdominal cavity and the air flow are shown on the display of the device.
• The insufflator is equipped with an alarm system that is triggered when the pressure is too high or too low, as well as blockages in the supply system.
• Outlet pressure: 0.28-0.6 MPa
• Maintained intra-abdominal pressure: 0 - 30 mm Hg.
• Gas consumption: 0 - 20 l / min
• Gas flow rate: 0 - 20 l / min
Specifications INF02 - I I
• Outlet pressure: 0.28-0.6MPa
• Maintained intra-abdominal pressure: 0 - 30 mm Hg Art.
• Gas consumption: 0 - 30 l / min
• Gas flow rate: 0 - 30 l / min