The aspirator-irrigator is one of the most important tools when performing endoscopic laparoscopy. The device is a metal tube with a shut-off valve, which is connected with an electronic-mechanical unit, which provides constant supply and aspiration of liquid. The pressurized solution ensures continuous tissue flushing and removal of tissue particles and blood clots.
Features of the aspirator-irrigator INC03
- Control over the work of the aspirator-irrigator is carried out using a microchip.
- The process of irrigation and aspiration is carried out in manual mode.
- Pressure readings are displayed on the instrument panel.
- The tube of the device has 2 separate channels for the irrigation and aspiration process.
- Irrigation pressure - 40 kPa to 70 kPa.
- Aspiration pressure - from 30 kPa to 65 kPa.