ICU Ventilator S1600
The ventilator is suitable for various kinds of medical institutions for cardiopulmonary resuscitation respiratory support. Acute respiratory failure caused by various reasons or incomplete oxygenation dysfunction. Intra-operation, post-operation respiratory support, other respiratory treatment.
- Simplicity: easy to use, easy to move with 4 wheels.
- Choice: adapt the equipment to your patients and procedures freely
- Patient Centered Ventilation: Precision in an anesthesia ventilator, from conventional ventilation to advanced modes, including 5 modes: IPPV; A/C; SIMV; SPONT/CPAP; MANU.
- Designed and manufactured by Perlong Medical with over 23 years experience in this area.
- Flexible configurations to suit your needs.
- International standard and advanced technology suitable for wide range use.
- Compact interface and big screen give you better operating experience.
- Over 2,000 units installed in the world.
- 10.4” TFT LCD screen displays the Ventilation parameters, Alarming information and Waveform.
- Recycle breathing pipe, ensure easy operating and keep tidy.
- Multiple working modes such as volume control and pressure limit, adapt to wide range patient.
- Vaporizer with temperature, flow compensation and self-lock function, keep safety anytime.
- Multiple parameters monitoring interface, make every parameter clear, let users know the patient conditions in all aspects;
- Real time pressure-time, flow-time loop graphics and high precision O2 concentration detection function included.
- Venturi effect technology ensure the machine working without air gas source.
- Three level alarming system, visual and sound alarm information.
- With lots of alarming, reminding and protection functions.
- Advanced power management control technology.
- With built-in backup power source, when outside power source goes off, back-up power source starts to work.
- Self-check before running, eliminate system mistake.
- Separate design of electric and gas, keep safety running of ventilator.
Ventilation modes: IPPV; A/C; SIMV; SPONT/CPAP; MANU
Ventilator parameter ranges
Tidal volume(Vt): 0, 20 mL ～ 1500 mL
Frequence（Freq）: 1bpm ～ 100 bpm
PEEP: 0cmH2O ～ 20 cmH2O
Pressure triggering sensitivity（PTr）: －20 cmH2O ～ 0 cmH2O（Based on PEEP）
SIGH: 0(off) 1/100 ～ 5/100
Apnea Ventilation: OFF，5 s ～ 60 s
Frequence（Freq）: 0 /min ～ 100 /min
Tidal volume(Vt): 0 mL ～ 2000 mL
MV: 0 L/min - 99 L/min
Airway pressure: 0cmH2O ～ 100cmH2O
Oxygen concentration: 15 % ～ 100 %
P-T(pressure – time)
F-T(flow – time)
1.Wooden case packing size(main engine)：L 560*W 560*H 615mm , GW：35KG ; NW：17KG
2.Wooden case packing size(trolley)：L650*W690*H 520 mm , GW：38KG NW：18G
Alarm and protection
The AC power failure alarm
Power failure or no connection
Internal battery backup low voltage alarm: ＜11.3±0.3V
No tidal volume: No tidal volume within 6s
High oxygen concentration alarm: 19%-100%
Low oxygen concentration alarm: 18%-99%
High Airway pressure alarm: 20cmH2O-100cmH2O
Low Airway pressure alarm: 0cmH2O-20cmH2O
High Minute Volume alarm: 1L/min-99L/min
Low Minute Volume alarm: 0-20 L/min
Continuous Pressure alarm: (PEEP+1.5kPa) over 16s
Suffocation warning: 5s-60s no spontaneous ventilation
Gas source: O2
Power frequency: 50Hz±1Hz
Input power: 40VA